The Gym Space


Yo, what's up, fitfam? It's your gym buddy here, back with another blog to drop some knowledge!

Today, we're discussing a very important topic that a lot of people don't pay any attention to.

We're talking about keeping the gym space clean and tidy. I know this topic is not exciting but it's something we have to go over.

it can literally de-motivate people who actually want to achieve their goals

All of us have been guilty of this one way or the other whether it's leaving behind trails of sweat after a workout, or not re-racking your weights after your curls, Now I can go on and on about this but that's not what I'm here for.

The first thing you need to start doing is to wipe not just the equipment but everything from the weights to the benches. just imagine touching someone else's sweat. just thinking about it makes me want to hurl. PROMISE me that you're going to get some towels or wipes with you on your next trip to the gym. For the weights put'em back where they belong it's that simple!

NOW personal hygiene I know we get all sweaty and stuff but could you please take a shower afterward? NOBODY and I mean nobody wants to get a snippet of your post-workout stank.   

alright, it's time for me to head out. I'll see you at the next one you know what they say ''clean gym clean gain''  Anyway stay clean, stay happy, stay healthy.🔥🔥




Comments

Popular Posts